Home Brand Statistics of the fleet of the Russian Federation in the Volga Region,...

Statistics of the fleet of the Russian Federation in the Volga Region, a foreign car for up to 30 people

31
0

Volga is one of the most densely populated regions of Russia. According to the Russian statistics in the Privolzhsky Federal district (PFO) life more than 30 million people. Fleet in 14 regions PFO has more than 5.6 million cars, of which only a little more than 1 million cars. It turns out that in the Volga Region, we have a foreign car only for 30 people, while the average in Russia, a foreign car, there is at every 15-th population. Such data of the analytical Agency “autostat”.

Analysts point out that the distribution of the vehicles according to the regions within the district is quite uneven: far and away the leadership of the Republic of Tatarstan (166.8 thousand piece) and Bashkortostan (151,1 thousand. PCs.) and Samara (142,4 thousand piece) and Nizhny Novgorod (141,2 thousand pieces). Overall, these four areas, more than 56% of the whole Park cars FO be omitted. In the remaining regions, 10 district, only 44% of the cars are concentrated.

The analysis of the structure of the Park, it can be concluded that in 12 of the most important foreign brands in PFO 80% of the Park cars account for almost. Among them the most popular Toyota is your share in the Park is more than 11.5% (123,8 thousand pieces). Something worse than your Chevrolet 9,1% (96,9 thousand pieces). Followed by Ford, the 8% of the Park cars (853,4 thousand piece) and Daewoo — 7,7% (82,5 thousand pieces). In the Top TEN also Hyundai, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Audi and Opel. Park each of these brands in the PFO does not exceed the mark of 50 thousand cars. This level of approach, two brands with a high volume of sales of new cars — Renault (46 228 units) and Kia (43 625 PCs.).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here